Not a subscriber? Click here to sign up!
In this issue:
- Summer Renewal Notice
- How to Renew Online
- 2014 Forms
- Direct Deposit
Summer Renewal Notice
If you have not yet renewed your CFS software or supplies for 2015, you should soon be receiving a summer renewal mailer, including a renewal form, newsletter, and catalog. If you renew by August 31st, you will receive:
- $5 off every program renewed early;
- 20% off the first-time purchase of additional software or network upgrades; and
- 15% off forms, envelopes, folders, and checks.
See your summer renewal notice for details. (Note: If you have already renewed, you will not receive a summer renewal notice.)
How to Renew Online
- At www.taxtools.com, select Renewal Notice from the MyCFS menu.
- Log in to your MyCFS account, using your e-mail address and password. (If you don't have an account, click the Register button.)
- Complete the online Renewal Notice by clicking on products you wish to order. (For your convenience, software titles you have previously ordered are already checked.)
- Click the Add checked items to cart button at the bottom of the screen.
- If you wish to order additional products that aren't listed on your renewal notice, use the link to the Products Page.
- Once you have added all of your purchases to the Shopping Cart, click the Shopping Cart link.
- On the Shopping Cart screen, you will be given the opportunity to check your order and make changes. The Enter a Coupon Code box at the bottom of the screen is for certain seminars (such as Back To Basics) and special promotions. If you have such a code, enter it here and click Apply Coupon.
- Click the Continue to Checkout button to advance through screens for Shipping Options, Shipping Address, Payment Information, and Confirmation of your order.
Click here to log in and renew now!
We have begun shipping 2014 forms. If you have already ordered your forms, you will receive an e-mail with a UPS tracking number when your order has been shipped. Please confirm that we have the correct UPS address, and be ready to sign for the order when it is delivered.
Please check your order as soon as it arrives! Whenever you receive a shipment of tax forms or supplies, we urge you to open it immediately and verify that we sent you the correct items and that there is nothing you forgot to order. Keep in mind that items are sometimes damaged in transit.
Damages, Discrepancies, Returns: Damages or discrepancies must be reported within 14 days of receiving your order. Forms and envelopes may be returned sealed and unused within 30 days, but no later than December 15th. Refunds do not include shipping charges.
If you have not yet ordered your red forms, blank form stock, envelopes, or other supplies, now is the time to do so. You will receive a 15% discount on all supplies ordered by August 31st. The easiest way to order your forms and envelopes or tax return supplies is at our online store.
Note: Form starter kits are being collated and will be mailed in the fall to new users of W2/1099 Payroll System or customers who renewed the program by May 31st.
One of the most frequent requests we receive from customers is for Direct Deposit in our LivePayroll program. We have wanted to add this feature for some time. However, we first had to contract with a third-party company that processes electronic payments.
We spoke with several such companies, and we finally chose National Payment Corporation (NatPay), "the leading company to offer third-party processing of Direct Deposit for employee payroll."
Direct Deposit will not add to the initial cost of LivePayroll. However, there will be a charge for each transaction.
Direct Deposit has just entered the testing phase. We are not ready to announce a release date, but we will keep you posted.
CFS Customer Service
Please contact us if you would like to discontinue this free monthly service.